Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Ex-Trucker

It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all.  Alas, it’s over.  My life as an over-the-road trucker is... well... over.


Family concerns and the long durations of being away drove the choice, but I feel comfortable knowing that I did what I had always wanted to do.  For 45 days I was moving that big rig around California, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico.

My thanks to Robert for being an awesome trainer!  Here is a guy that I truly hope only good things happen for.  He deserves it.  He has the patience of Job and the skill of a master instructor in any military organization.

So long to the road... for now.  Motorcycle season is approaching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.