Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye iWeb, Hello WordPress!

Let me start by saying... Arggggghhhh.

I used to have a blog on my Apple website.  Then I realized that it wasn't updating.  In fact, I had made several updates over the last year and none of them were posted.  They exist in iWeb, but they don't seem to come out on the real web.

Needless to say, my Apple Hosted, iWeb driven blog is dead, long live my WordPress blog!

Now, to figure out how to get my old entries over to here...

Ok, now I'm in trouble...   Teacher caught me.  I'm in class and I managed to log into wordpress, make a blog, start working on it and he finally catches me.  I do love this iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.