Saturday, April 20, 2013

The wife's tyranids, in all their gory glory


  So is it true, all women players play Nids?  It sure seems like it sometimes.  So, yes, my wife is into playing the game, and she plays nids.  She is still learning how to use them effectively, but she's trying, and that's all that counts!

  What follows is shots of her bugs in their gory glory.  The bases are not done, but the figs look great.  Enjoy!  I'll let her comment if she so chooses...















All in all, I think they are pretty cool looking.  The camera was in portrait mode for these shots she took, so it doesn't capture them all that well.  More pics will follow when she gets the bases done.



3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Keep it going!
    Greetings from Germany^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where? We lived in Kaiserslautern for 6 years... :)

      Delete
  2. The chiton is painted with metallic paint, I was trying to make it look like a beetle shell. I like that iridescent look. liquid floor wax gives them an extra shiny look on the chiton. Bugs RULE!!! (as long as there are no force weapons around, then they are squashed --- well like a bug)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.