Friday, October 4, 2013

Working Trip to Hawaii, LaserCutCard and more


  Sorry to be away so long, and not getting to post anything about the best release to date - Space Marines!!!  I have been on a working trip to Hawaii.  I know, you're thinking drinks with umbrella's on the beach, but no, this was a hell trip.  Over the last 30 days I had 1 day off.  I even went so far as to ship some of my Eldar figs, paints and some tools to my room there so I could paint them on my down time.  LOL, I never even had a moment to uncap a pot of paint.

  Here are some random pics I grabbed while out there.  It was fun, and we got a lot of work done, good work too, but now I need a vacation.  I need to get back to work and decipher this Space Marine release.  I bought a lot of the models on the pre-order, but really haven't looked at them yet.

The thing I was working with in Hawaii.  Cool pic of this ship


  Also, just before I left I got a package from Neal over at Laser Cut Card.  I know inside is my new monolith and those awesome objective markers for the Necrons.  I'm psyked about those!!  So, more soon, when I get unpacked and back to normal (nuttiness) around here!

On the way to Queens Bath on the Island of Kauai, amazing sights here


Just before Queens bath, cool tide pool that rose and fell violently.  Looked like fun swimming

But a tad bit dangerous!

Dry again!  Those rocks will cut ya to ribbons

The Fantasy Island waterfalls.  Bonus points if you remember "da plane, da plane"

View from my hotel after I left Kauai and went to Honolulu.  Nice, but I prefer Kauai!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.