Wednesday, November 6, 2013

GW Coolness - New (corrected) Apocalypse Collector Chaos Daemon data sheets


  Hey guys, just a quick note.  Got a package in the mail today, well, envelope really.  What got me was the wife called and said there was a space marine on the envelope too.  I hadn't ordered anything in a while, so I was a bit befuddled!

  Get home and see it's from Nottingham.  Only one thing could be in here.  My golden ticket from GW that gives me a lifetime sub to White Dwarf and a copy of every model ever released in the fututrre, right?  Nahhhh.  But almost as good.

  The letter inside said thank you for buying the Apocalypse Collector Set and that there were some issues with the Chaos Daemon sheets.  They had enclosed the corrected sheets for me to use, and confuse my opponents with the others... lol.

  Just thought I would pass this on, very cool of them to do that, I guess you do get what you pay for after all. 

  Read the letter for yourselves, it's kinda cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.