Thursday, March 31, 2016

More Age of Sigmar Markers (free!)

 Hello folks!

  I made up some new markers for Age of Sigmar after playing a few more games.  These are the same 1 inch rounds from the last time.  I will link to the round hole cutter and the nice plastic caps as well.  Without further ado, here they are;

Set #2

Set #3

As you can see, they are more focused on rerolls and effects that add and subtract from things.  There are also some General markers to make sure everyone knows where your leader is.

Here are some links for you to download them;


Zip file with everything - includes the PDF, PNG, JPG and Autodesk Graphic files.

A link to the post on how to assemble them and get the toys you need is here.

  So, there you go.  I hope someone finds them a little useful!  I know I sure do!

2 comments:

  1. Very neat, I was looking for wound dials and Google takes me here. Not exactly what I am looking for but still very useful and easy to make. Thanks a tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Just what I was looking for, thanks a bunch for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.