Monday, October 15, 2012

Honored Imperium... Well, maybe



   I did this a while back, thought I might post it here.  It's a bit of terrain/scenery for my game boards for Warhammer 40k.  It came out pleasant to look upon, which is good. 

  The Honored Imperium set from Games Workshop was a nice little terrain package, having this statue, a large Aquila fallen onto a rubble pile and a small piece of ruined wall.  A good little terrain set for a decent price.  Enjoyable to build, and more so to paint!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the incorporation of leaves in this piece. It's amazing how much more peaceful a feel that little touch gives it. Great stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.