Thursday, April 23, 2015

Markers for Dropzone Commander

Hey folks.  Been a while, but been really busy.  I have had a chance to play another game of DZC, and we are really digging this game.  So much so, that I made another set of markers, like I did for the Warhammer 40k game.  These are all pretty self explanatory, and I think they will help us out in the game as well.  I am not making objective markers, as the ones that came with the game are fine.  They are made the same way as in this post...

Markers for 40k games.

  Here is what they look like.  Links at the bottom of the post so you can download the PDFs...





Sheet 1
Sheet 2
Sheet 3
Sheet 4

Enjoy, hope you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.