Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pens? with a 40k twist...

  Hey guys,  Kind of way off topic here, but I just finished turning another 40k themed Pen for a friend.  Pen turning is another hobby of mine and I enjoy it.  When I saw the skull pen kits come out, I knew right away these would have a tie in to 40k.  So anyhow, for your viewing pleasure...

  On the left is the latest, a pen for the Dark Angels.  Center, Blood Angels of course...  On the right, well, who knows?  I had a fantastic piece of stabilized burl that I thought would just look really nice.  

  So, like I said, short post, just to be all narcissistic...  :)  See ya tomorrow, with my new Dropzone Commander markers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.