Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Citadel Crusader Case + KR foam = Fits!

  Quick update folks,  I was asked in a question on the last blog post about the crusader case if KR foam would fit in it.  I am happy to report it does.  Check it out...

   This is the Crusader case with KR foam in it.  It fits perfectly, with a small gap between the 2 sets.  I'm sure I can find something to shove in there, Books, dice, templates etc.

  So, this was the contents of one of my KR cases, you can see that they both fit with room for at least another half of a case to spare.  So this will surely take about 1.5 KR standard Card Cases. 

  Now, this is a crusader case, I do not know if the other two will work the same, given that they have smaller dimensions.  But this just added a great deal of utility to this case for me!!!

  Thanks Stefaan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.