I got a heck of deal on this army, and having already tried it once, I like the way it played. And get this, I played without a Heldrake. Now, I did go buy a Heldrake, and it is on the list to build, but for now, I like what I have.
Oh yeah, here is the stuff I got.
- Daemon Prince (Metal, painted)
- Abaddon (Metal, Primed)
- Fabius Bile (Metal)
- Kharne the Betrayer (Metal)
- Ahriman (Metal)
- Lucius the Eternal (Metal)
- 2x Chaos Sorcerers (Metal, Different models, 1 painted)
- Chaos Lord (Metal, Painted)
- Chaos Lord in Term Armor (Metal, with extra set of arms)
- 17 Chaos Space Marines (Mix of painted, primed and non-primed)
- 1 Chaos Space Marine with Banner (Metal)
- 6 Chaos Terminators (Metal, 2 have Reapers, all primed)
- 12 Khorne Berserkers (1 painted, 11 Base Coated)
- 1 Khorne Berzerker on Steed (Metal, Primed)
- 7 Plague Marines (Metal)
- 7 Possessed (5 Metal, I have box)
- 1 Noise Marine? (Metal guy, big gun)
- 5 Raptors (Metal in box)
- 2 Obliterators (Metal)
- 1 Chaos Rhino (Primed, well used)
- 2 Defilers (1 primed)
- 1 Chaos Land Raider (Needs some assembly)
- 1 Daemon Bloodletter of Khorne (Metal, primed, missing a wing)
- 5 Daemon Hounds (Metal, primed)
- Various Chaos bits
- Chaos side of Dark Vengeance Limited box
What I really like is that most of it metal, love the metal figs, really. The plastic is great, but I like the heft of the metal figs.
So, some of this goes to the stripper barrel right away, but a lot can just hit the paint line now. Ahhh, the joys of Chaos!!!!
No game this weekend, had a trip to Ruidoso for some cabin/camping/getting away from it all... Back to BatReps soon, I hope!