Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pegasus Hobbies Terrain

  Quick note on something I found at my FLGS (Active Imagination) Friday night.  These are snap together kits from Pegasus Hobbies that go together rather quickly and easily.  I am including a pic of the of the box, the completed power plant and the plan next to my unpainted Manufactorum.  As you can see, these are not GW terrain pieces by any stretch of the imagination, but they are very cool pieces in their own right.  They have a very good, 40k-esque look to them.  I think, with some seam work, mold line work, some glue, primer and paint, these will rock.

  Also, in their favor, they are completely modular.  If you were to get another kit, they would fit right together and you could build an even bigger complex.  I am thinking about doing just that.  Anyhow, just a quick note on these.  Very cool, and a decent alternative to the standard GW Terrain pieces.





 
 

1 comment:

  1. and they aren't that expensive either.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I am a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for your thoughts, always much appreciated.